8.8.18

COMPANY’S FAMILY DAY (12/5/2018-13/5/2018)


Another occasion to attend, company’s family day at Bagan Lalang, Sepang. Quite nice place to stay. So we reached there around 12 and we’ve been informed they we cannot check-in yet since the room is not yet prepared. So after wandering around we decided to have a lunch at one of the restaurant I mean there’s only one restaurant open at the moment. The food is ok just a typical nasi campur lunch. After that we talk a walk to one of the famous resort, Avani Goldcoast just 5 minutes walking from out apartment. Its actually a 5 star resort or maybe 4 and a half star resort I believed. The view is different and the vibe is totally different I tell you. So it’s a bit costly. It cost you around 600 per night. MYR.

Itinerary for 2 days 1 night.




 Entrance Avani Resort. 

We get into the room around 3pm I known it took a long time to get the room I don’t know whom to be blame now but yeah. Some rooms are available around 4pm I don’t know what’s the problem. Until 7.30 we got a free and easy time at our own self so we took a nap before going out to watch sunset. I forgot the resort’s name. Ok its Seri Bayu Resort. Its actually look like apartment with 3 room. Have a hall & kitchen like most of apartments have. 


 This is basically the best sunsets I ever see in my life. Too bad I didn’t manage to get the laps video of the sunset. 




 Seafood time!








We got home around 10 and we decide to kill the time with few games, I mean traditional game, oh not that traditional. But I can call it lame card games where we used to play long time ago. A heavy rain starts to pour and we start to get sleepy. 





The next day is a sukaneka games involved everyone including the parents. Not specifically for children and it was fun. As someone who has been assigned to plan about the sukaneka I can’t help but feeling satisfied with the program since everything went according the plan. 



We checked out around 2pm and it was funnnnnn!