8.8.18

WANNA ONE TOUR IN KL (21/7/2018)

So I going out around 8am, I know it’s fucking early I don’t have a choice since I don’t have anyone to drop me to the bus stand. I took a bus from bus stand port klang to klang. And I took a smart free bus Selangor to KTM Klang and I wait Kak Zira there before we’re going to the venue together. The ktm will arrive around 10.50am and we reached the venue around 12pm. Ktm Klang-Ktm Subang-Lrt Putra Height-Lrt Bukit Jalil. 1 hour worth journey. I’m okay with anything just to see my boys.

We have like 6 hours to kill before we can enter the stadium. Kak Zira & Lin are everywhere collecting freebies and I was like there watching and screening tons of people. Yeah I can do this. 

After all I’m so happy I nearly cried at the end when the concert ends. Somehow when can I enjoy this again? The feeling of being there for the first time is actually puzzled me the most. Happy, mesmerizing, nervous, excited, toucing. Anything you name it.


 







 Till see you again, my boys!